The function of the Communications, Press & Publicity Committee is to:
- Serves as the focal point for all communications from the Branch.
- Ensure events are publicized to the maximum extent possible, with a focus on social media.
- Work with Committee Chairs in developing flyers, etc. to publicize their programs.
- Develop committee annual goals and objectives.
- Develop and distribute the monthly “News For You” newslettter.
- Draft and/or review communications from the President and other communications going outside the branch.
- Ensure mailing lists are updated.
- Ensure the website is kept up-to-date.
- Provide input into the annual budget.