Discrimination Complaint Intake Form
The function of the Legal Redress Committee is to:
- Acknowledge receipt of all complaints in a timely fashion;
- Investigate all cases that have been identified as discriminatory;
- Provide support to complainants which may include, but is not limited to:
- Providing information that complainants can use to address or remedy their situation
- Facilitating/participating in meetings
- Writing emails or letters
- Referring for legal services
- Monitor all litigation in which the branch is interested; and
- Keep the conference informed on the progress of every case.
The Legal Redress Committee (LRC) shall not give legal advice or representation.
Please note, if your incident did not take place in Fairfax County, your information will be sent to the appropriate NAACP branch