How to Donate
- Donate Online: Click the button to the right to make a secure online donation using PayPal. You can either pay using your PayPal account or enter your credit card information.
- Mail Us a Check: Make the check out to Fairfax County NAACP and mail it to P. O. Box 394, Fairfax, VA 22038-0394.
How Your Support Helps
In 2020-2021 your donations have made an impact – from police and criminal justice reform to voter registration campaigns to advocacy in our public schools to the fight for affordable housing. In addition to fueling our advocacy agenda your gifts have made the following outcomes possible:
- 12 FCPS students of color received distance learning technology mini-grants, ensuring effective and equitable distance learning.
- One family received enough funding to cover FOIA fees surrounding a school discrimination incident.
- Seven graduating members of our Youth Council received college scholarships.
- Three area nonprofits received a total of $4,000 to to purchase basic needs gift cards for community members struggling during COVID.
- Four local schools and universities received $2,250 to support their food pantry outreach programs.
What Our Supporters Are Saying
The work of Fairfax NAACP is critical to the ever-important work toward achieving racial equity in our county. The economic divide continues to grow and we have seen the disparate impact of COVID on communities of color as a result of this economic disparity and lack of access. We need all hands on deck to fight for equity and social justice. Not only does the NAACP work toward change, it provides all of us a way to gain a better understanding of the issues so that we can strive as individuals for accountability to be involved.
-Janet Wright Simpson, Donor
Questions? Please contact Amy Marlow, Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for your generous support.